Don’t Wait to Start Your Strategic Planning
Our database features 2019 in-season & 2020 predictive data, including information on
Lost Acres that were prevented plant, failed plant or planted a cover crop.
In-Season and Predictive Cropping
If you want to have a competitive edge, you need the most up-to-date information. That’s why we provide crop data for the current season, as well as reliable predictions for next year. Use this data in strategy, marketing and sales to make high-level strategic decisions, as well as on-the-ground tactical decisions.
2011-2018 Crop Data
- Over seven years of historic data
- Crop rotation, crop mix, acres farmed, Gross Farm Income and more
2019 Crop Data
- In-season crop identification covering corn, soybean, wheat and cotton in 20 states
- Over 200 million acres and 90 percent coverage of U.S. output of these crops
- Satellite-based remote sensing using machine learning with ground truthing
- Available at field and grower level to link grower crops to an overall market view
2020 Crop Data
- Leverages eight year field-level crop rotation, crop yields, commodity prices and weather data to project field-level planting decisions
- Employs multivariate regression analysis and statistical models to analyze and project planting decisions
- Covers corn, soybean, wheat and cotton in 20 states – over 200 million acres
We analyzed our in-season crop data against our ground truthing, revealing the following accuracy figures for the 2019 season.
Farm Market iD’s in-season and predictive data covers four crops in 20 states, approximately 70 percent of all planted acres in a given season.
Total acres: 78,831,074
Total acres: 87,436,853
Total acres: 26,792,700
Total acres: 9,702,277