Know What’s in the Ground Now
Our database features 2020 in-season & 2021 predictive data (coming soon)
for the most up-to-date insights on the planting season.
In-Season and Predictive Cropping
If you want to have a competitive edge, you need the most up-to-date information. That’s why we provide crop data for the current season, as well as reliable predictions for next year. Use this data in strategy, marketing and sales to make high-level strategic decisions, as well as on-the-ground tactical decisions.
2011-2019 Crop Data
- Over seven years of historic data
- Crop rotation, crop mix, acres farmed, owner vs. operator distinction, related growers, Gross Farm Income and more
2020 Crop Data
- In-season crop identification covering corn, soybean, wheat, cotton, sorghum, & rice in 31 states (11 new states + 2 new crops added in 2020!)
- Over 200 million acres and 90 percent coverage of U.S. output of these crops
- Satellite-based remote sensing using machine learning with ground truthing
- Available at field and grower level to link grower crops to an overall market view
2021 Crop Data (Coming Soon!)
- Leverages eight year field-level crop rotation, crop yields, commodity prices and weather data to project field-level planting decisions
- Employs multivariate regression analysis and statistical models to analyze and project planting decisions
- Covers corn, soybean, wheat, cotton, sorghum & rice in 31 states (11 states & 2 crops added in 2020!)
We analyzed our in-season crop data against our ground truthing, revealing the following accuracy figures for the 2019 season.
Farm Market iD data compared to NASS (some data includes crops in areas not reported by NASS).
(* indicates new states coming in 2020)